Sunday, August 5, 2012

Part 2: Closed


Assalamualikum and hellooo

Ok so, results of the final exams dah kluar and Im happy with my results, alhamdulillah.  I hope I can continue the legacy that I have made during diploma dulu, Insyaallah.  Jadi dengan itu, part 2 is closed officially. (Although I am quite disappointed with my INC punye result)


What will be waiting in semester 3:
- 3rd Language (Not sure sama ade nak ambik german or italiano)
- Business and Professional Communication (BEL)
- Ethnic Relations (CTU..we will meet again)
- Communication Theory (scared of this one)
- Communication and Research Methods (pun scared of this one)
- Advertising Copywriting (cant wait for this one!)
- Consumer Behaviour (not sure about this one)
- Minor (not sure sama ade nak ambik CIT or publishing)

oh well, we'll just have to wait and see

p/s: part 2 review coming up

xoxo

0 go-sees: